Join our Professional Recording Secretary Team!
We are hiring recording secretaries to attend condominium board and general meetings. In this position, you will:
- Earn a competitive per-meeting wage as an independent contractor
- Have the ability to work as many or as few meetings as your schedule permits
- Benefit from a flexible meetings schedule that is published in advance
- Receive training, on-going feedback and support
The record of the minutes is not a transcript, but rather a distillation of the meeting discussion items, decisions made and actions to be taken. We will provide minute-taking training and clearly communicate our expectations to the successful candidates.
Meeting locations are varied across the GTA as far east as Pickering, north to Barrie and west to Kitchener. Most meetings are held in the evening hours, Monday to Thursday, with typical duration of up to 2 hours per meeting.
Candidates must own a lap top computer and have the ability to attend meetings on location. We offer a comprehensive training program starting at $20/hour with top minute takers earning $50/hour.
- Must have Administration or Management experience in a Corporate environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong typing, business writing and grammar skills
- Absolute reliability and punctuality
- Ability to summarize key discussions and document decisions
- Experience in minutes/notes/transcription taking and preparation is an asset
- Vehicle ownership is preferred but not required
If you are interested joining our team, please provide a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
INaMINUTE Ltd would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.